In books we seek God: in prayer we find him. prayer is the key which opens God's heart. (Pio of Pietrelcina)
Prayer is the believers' secret weapon. Whatever the need, problem or desire, prayer is the only means for receiving God's blessings. House of Prayer has men as well as women who give of themselves to labor in prayer, with and for individuals. Without any doubt, we believe God will hear and answer his children's cry. It does not matter the situation or reason you are seeking Him. Because the Bible says, ask and it shall be given to you, Matthew 7:7. So simple is God's prayer formula: you ask, He gives.
Therefore, without wavering, we will join you in prayer. Each request receives prayer. In fact, we send notifications. Accordingly, we hope you tell us when God answers your prayers. So, feel free to make a prayer request.
Submitted By: Edmund Krzeminski Prayer Request: [We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski